Please register at the new forum

GB Classic Cars Forum User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- Sales & Wants > Classic Cars For Sale Post New Topic   Post A Reply
1963 MK1 Humber Sceptre (FOR SALE) Show a printable version
next oldest post
Author Messages
ScottAlexander
Private

Click here to see the profile for ScottAlexander Send email to ScottAlexander Send private message to ScottAlexander Find more posts by ScottAlexander
Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013 @ 11:50 AM  

Hello there.

My Grandad has had this car in his garage for over 30 years and although working on it in the past he has never got around to fully restoring it and as such it has sat there untouched for a long time. We are clearing out the garage and are looking to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing this car as a whole with all of the parts? (The number plate has been put on retention and will be sold separately, the comes with log book and all original documentation)

The car has 65000 miles on it, the bodywork is in decent condition and the chassis seems to be free from any major rust or deterioration (The car has been stored in a dry garage for 30 years).

The interior is in extremely good condition.
The Engine block has been out of the car for 25 years and I assume useless although apparently the gearbox is good.
Sills have been welded and I have been told the rest of the bodywork is in good condition although the half arches or off (included).

There are a massive amount of parts around the garage, new parts, replacement parts. This would be a perfect personal project for someone that unfortunately my Grandad couldn't finish. Here are some photos:

If you are interested or would require any more information, you can call me on 07977491825 or email me on scott@visualidentity.co.uk

Best Regards
Scott

Contact Us | GB Classic Cars | Privacy Policy All times are GMT 0 Hours.
Welcome to the classic car forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to regsiter as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now and be amazed!
Forum Rules & Description
Who Can Read The Forum? Any registered user or guest
Who Can Post New Topics? Any administrator or moderator
Who Can Post Replies? Any administrator or moderator
Who Can Edit Posts? Any original author
Have you got a classic car you want to sell? List it here for free!
Search This Forum
Search Keywords: Search From: