GB Classic Cars

THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED.

Please register at the new forum

GB Classic Cars Forum User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- Classic Cars > Cars Wanted For Film, TV or Events Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Cars needed for TV crime reconstruction - white Ford Corsair and brown Rover 3500 saloon Show a printable version
next oldest post
Author Messages
TitleRoleTV
Private

Click here to see the profile for TitleRoleTV Visit http://www.titlerole.co.uk/ Send email to TitleRoleTV Send private message to TitleRoleTV Find more posts by TitleRoleTV
Posted Wednesday, March 6, 2013 @ 05:01 PM  

Hi all,

My name is Hannah Mason and I work as a Researcher for a television company in Manchester called Title Role.

We are currently making a documentary for a long running crime series on The History Channel and Crime & Investigation Network called Crimes That Shook Britain. Our episode we're currently working on will be about the Yorkshire Ripper, and we'd really like to get hold of two of the cars Peter Sutcliffe was known to drive (or similar) for our reconstructions: a white Ford Corsair and a brown Rover 3500 saloon with a black vinyl roof.

We will be filming in the Manchester/Cheshire area over the 20th, 21st and 22nd March (but won't need the cars for all three days) and would really love to speak with someone or be put in touch with anyone who might be able to help us source these cars (or ones that look like them!) I'd be really grateful if you could get in touch if you think you'll be able to point me in the right direction!

If you can help please please contact Hannah on 0161 8342000 or hannahmason@titlerole.co.uk

Yours hopefully

Hannah Mason

Contact Us | GB Classic Cars | Privacy Policy All times are GMT 0 Hours.
Welcome to the classic car forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to regsiter as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now and be amazed!
Forum Rules & Description
Who Can Read The Forum? Any registered user or guest
Who Can Post New Topics? Any administrator or moderator
Who Can Post Replies? Any administrator or moderator
Who Can Edit Posts? Any original author
If you are a film or television company looking to hire a classic car for your production, list your requirements here.
Search This Forum
Search Keywords: Search From: