Please register at the new forum

GB Classic Cars Forum User Cp  |  Register  |  Members  |  Search  |  Help
    |- Classic Cars > Your Car On Screen? Post New Topic   Post A Reply
Delorean Time Machine Show a printable version
next oldest post
Author Messages
lukebrynycz
Private

Click here to see the profile for lukebrynycz Visit http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk Send email to lukebrynycz Send private message to lukebrynycz Find more posts by lukebrynycz
Posted Sunday, January 6, 2013 @ 03:10 PM  

Hi all,

I just thought i'd introduce myself here. My nam is Luke and i'm from around Leeds, West Yorkshire. I'm a huge Back To The Future fan, and I have recently taken delivery of the very latest Delorean Time Machine to enter the UK and thought i'd share it here for some like-minded classic fans to enjoy

It was recently featured inside Universal Studios Florida so has a little bit of history, although as with the other few in the country, it is a detailed fan made replica.

As it's the latest car to be built, I have worked with the gentleman to add many entertaining features. An example of these are:

2015 Hover Conversion - Makes the car look like it is hovering when on display!

Controllable wirelessly - At the push of a button, the car can play those memorable theme tunes and quotes from the external speakers.

Time Travel Mode - If the car reaches 88mph, it will go into a spectacular time travel mode, lighting up the cars flux bands and flux capacitor, along with the sound effects bursting from both internal and external speakers to really give a special feeling of time travel It's also one of the fastest cars in the world as it can do 0-88 in any time you wish

I have made a little website myself in my spare time, as I plan to do a few events each year and work with a charity to help where I can.

http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

See you in the future......or in the past!

Thanks,
Luke

Contact Us | GB Classic Cars | Privacy Policy All times are GMT 0 Hours.
Welcome to the classic car forums, Guest!  
Login
Username :
Password :
In order to fully utilize the abilities of this board, you are required to regsiter as a member. Registration is free, and allows you to do lots of things including turning on or off certain features of this board. Register now and be amazed!
Forum Rules & Description
Who Can Read The Forum? Any registered user or guest
Who Can Post New Topics? Any administrator or moderator
Who Can Post Replies? Any administrator or moderator
Who Can Edit Posts? Any original author
I am often contacted by film and television companies looking to hire classic cars to appear in their productions - so if you have a car available, put it on here!
Search This Forum
Search Keywords: Search From: